Herbalife is dedicated to fostering the exploration of nutritional frontiers as a way to help humanity achieve its potential for optimal wellness. In 2003, Herbalife helped establish the Mark Hughes Cellular and Molecular Nutrition Laboratory at the Center for Human Nutrition at UCLA* as a part of its mission to advance nutritional science through the most progressive research and development technologies available.
For more than 30 years, Herbalife has been at the forefront of nutritional and weight-management science.
Herbalife consistently delivers premier, cutting-edge products that help millions worldwide achieve their wellness goals.
Herbalife’s products and nutritional programmes deliver customised wellness solutions for every life stage and lifestyle.
The Foundation of Wellness
- Herbalife’s Core Nutrition provides the elements everybody needs daily to help maintain good health.
- Herbalife recommends selecting or consuming foods from a wide variety of food sources specificallyincluding colourful fruits, vegetables, protein, fibre, good carbohydrates and some good fats.
- The ingredients Herbalife selects for its scientifically formulated products are geared to provide specific nutritional support to the function of the body.
- Complete nutrition helps protect the body at the cellular level against the harmful effect of stress, environmental factors and toxins, to reduce the risk of disease.
- Some vitamin supplements have been shown to help support immune function.
Maximise your Health with ‘Core Nutrition’
The Herbalife® range of quality products aims to provide the elements every body needs daily to help maintain optimum health. Herbalife maximises this ‘core nutrition’ through unique formulations and select, high-quality ingredients.
A core nutrition plan should provide bodies with balanced levels of energy, vitamins, minerals, good carbohydrates, plant-based protein, healthy fats and beneficial fibre, herbs and antioxidants. The core nutrition concept involves eating a variety of foods – but all in moderation: being ‘intelligent’ about what we are eating.
The way we personalise programmes to address individual needs is something Herbalife is extremely proud of. These personalised programmes focus on striving for complete nutrition.