- Aloe plants grow in arid climates. They are stem less plants that store water in their leaves, stems and roots. Although they are indigenous to Africa, most of Herbalife’s aloe comes from Mexico.
- Aloe farmers transplant aloe pups that are between 8 to 12 inches in height will take 18 to 24 months to fully mature.
- Like most crops, aloe is planted in rows. Plants are spaced out 31 inches apart. Approximately 5,000 aloe plants will grow on an acre of land.
- After the aloe leaves are harvested, the gel from the leaves is mechanically extracted to create aloe fillets. The fillets are then processed to create the final aloe ingredient used by Herbalife to make Herbalife® Herbal Aloe products, including Herbal Aloe Concentrate and Herbal Aloe Powder.
- Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf
- Add Herbal Aloe Concentrate to water to provide a refreshing taste which may help you to achieve adequate fluid intake of 2-2.5 litres per day
- Original flavour: contains natural citrus to give your water a refreshing flavour twist
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink Mango 473ml #1065
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink Original 473ml #0006